Retail & Pro Shop
The Pro Shop is often the cornerstone of customer interactions, and therefore represents not just the venue, but stakeholders and GSM also. Pro Shop staff will often provide the central point of contact and are vital in driving new and repeat visitation. GSM acknowledges the importance of this business sector by placing a continued emphasis on staff selection, training and development.
Additionally, a strong focus on role implementation ensures customer expectations are regularly exceeded at every GSM site. A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service whilst implementing unique strategic plans are paramount to achieving KPI’s.
Tee & Course Management
Commitment to first class golfing experiences:
- Tee Time Bookings
- Starting and Competition Management
- Course marshalling and pace of play monitoring
- First class presentation and customer interactions
GSM can provide senior and site specific management and expertise to deliver optimum retail offerings, service and advice for golfers of all levels.
- Qualified and trained teams, often utilising PGA accredited support staff utilise their knowledge and experienced to provide outstanding customer service at every opportunity.
- Product range strategically targeted to customer demands based on player characteristics and demographics.
- Dedicated Customer Loyalty program providing regular customer benefits and value adding promoting revisitation and rewarding customer loyalty.
- Strong and existing relationships with all key suppliers.
GSM has experience utilising a range of state of the art Pro Shop technology.
- Mi Club electronic booking and competition software
- Electronic Leaderboard software
- Automatic scorecard scoring
- Dedicated golf specific Point of Sale software providing detailed reporting, audit and analysis functions